The NEMO® Mini BH Hygienic Pump is employed above all in the foodstuff, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries for hygienic applications. It is ideal in these settings due in part to its continuous, pressure-stable, smooth and low-pulsation conveyance and in part to its capability of dosing in proportion to speed. In the block construction with flanged drive, the NEMO® Mini BH is particularly compact and economical.
Many different regulatory bodies have set specifications for a hygienically correct configuration of components and machines, as well as for component cleanability. NEMO PUMPS® are designed, produced and inspected in accordance with the regulations of the EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment Design Group) and the QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design). The materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and the BfR (German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment). In addition, NEMO® Hygienic and Aseptic Eccentric Screw Pumps meet the specifications of the United States 3-A Sanitary Standards and are GOST-R certified (a Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of the NEMO® Mini BH Hygienic Pumps
NEMO® Mini BH Hygienic Pumps offer you:
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed range
- high suction and pressure capability without valves
- reversible conveyance direction
- stator with funnel-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
Advantages of the NEMO® Mini BH Hygienic Pump:
- gentle product conveyance
- long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- open, patented hygienic joints for smearing media
- elastomers approved for foodstuffs in accordance with FDA and BfR
- horizontal and vertical installation
- easy serviceability
- foodstuff-suitable shaft seals with compression-proof bolted seal casing enable reversal of the direction of rotation and thereby also of the direction of conveyance, up to the maximum pump pressure
- streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation of the product
- all product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the medium and facilitate cleaning
- the pump housing and stator can be optionally heated
Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
Your edge - process stability even under great demands!
In S-Geometry with polished surfaces
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in several FDA-approved elastomers. Stator inlet with funnel-shaped opening for improved flow of the product into the conveying chamber.
3 Drive Chain
The all-purpose flexible rod used for the transfer of power from the drive to the rotor in the NEMO® Mini BH Hygienic Pump is corrosion-resistant as well as dead-space, wear- and maintenance-free, because no components move against each other as they do in joints. Neither lubricants nor seals are needed, so the lubricative properties of the pumped product need not even be taken into account. Ideal for sensitive substances with or without suspended solids and for uncompromising hygiene.
4 Seal Casing
Shaft seals suitable for contact with foodstuffs, with compression-proof, bolted shaft seal housing, enable a reversal of the direction of rotation up to the maximum pumping pressure.
5 Protective Tubing for Stator
Made of stainless steel (optional).
6 Block Construction
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NEMO® Mini BH Hygienic Pump is available ???