Why Use Syphonic
Drainage Systems For A Flat Roof?
1. They need fewer outlets and downpipes than a gravity system.
2. Collection mains can be routed horizontally throughout the
building; no need for pipes to be fitted on a gradient.
3. Multiple rainwater outlets can be connected to a single connector.
4. Benefit from costs savings that come from up to 80% fewer
5. Pipe diameters are smaller due to full volume discharge.
6. It offers more design freedom and program flexibility.
7. Rainwater can be easily routed to a storage tank and distributed
to various appliances.
Harvesting Series 5